Friday, March 2, 2012

Skyscraper penthouse visit

For what I think is the second time, I had a dream about a really really tall skyscraper, the top stories of which are a place that is familiar to me and which I visit from time to time. In this dream, I think Greg (and maybe Neil) are already hanging out in the penthouse area. My usual route is to take an elevator up to maybe five stories below the top, then climbing/going up stairs for a story or two, then taking a private elevator to the top.

However, this particular time, I was accompanying a few other people whom I didn't know well who were trying to get to the roof. I took them into an auxiliary elevator on the side of the building which went straight to the roof. It was dark out. The roof was pretty spacious, with some variation in elevation, some ramps. The penthouse was placed somewhat atop the roof level (the roof being more like a courtyard or patio), so that you could walk straight in without going downstairs.

No comments:

Post a Comment