Monday, May 28, 2012

Batman and the aliens

I was Batman. I had just been playing around with Robin and the Batplane (like, leaving him on the ladder below while flying, hee hee). Now I was on my way to meet with aliens who I'd traded with in the past for technology and toys.

However, today, the entire police force in Gotham had gathered intelligence on the aliens' various locations throughout the city. At this very moment, tens of aliens across the city were being confronted by police.

So I started flying the Batplane north, scanning my map for a good location, saw a big stadium or field across the border in Canada, and signaled for the aliens to meet me there. They would all beam over there simultaneously, leaving the police scratching their heads with no trace to work from.

No comments:

Post a Comment